Symons Flex Form
The Steel-Ply forming system is a pre-engineered, factory-built, reusable concrete forming system. It may be used in handset or gang form applications, for commercial or residential structures. This system can form walls of almost and shape or size. This system is more productive and economical than job-built plywood formwork or other forming methods. Steel-ply saves time due to its ease of setting up and striping down. No measuring, sawing, drilling, or nailing is required. Minimal training is needed since it has no top or bottom, left or right, and can be used vertically or horizontally. Steel-ply saves material by coming in a variety of standard sizes which can be formed to create virtually any dimension.
Flex Form Features & Benefits
- Steel ribs set the radius and bolt to the top and bottom of flexible panels that secure the form in the required radius.
- Panels conform to the radius of the ribs assuring the correct radius
- By substituting a straight rib, Flex-Form can be used for straight walls when needed.
- No “chording” effect in the poured concrete surface.
- The Flex‑Form system produces smooth concrete surfaces that require minimal finishing labor.
- There are no expensive templates to build, no floppy panels to handle and no bolts to torque.